Rules for gameupdates.org
General rules - Breaking these rules below can and will get your IP banned!
- Do not defy administrators/moderators wishes!
- Do not upload our torrents to other trackers! (See the FAQ for details.)
- Disruptive behaviour in the forums or on the tracker will get you a warning!( ).
You will only get one warning!
Downloading rules - The more you seed, the happier everyone gets!
- Please follow the BitTorrent netiquette and seed to atleast a 1:1 ratio.
Next time it might be you who want that extra speed!
General Posting Guidelines (Forum & Comments)
- Do not post links to other sites with downloads that can be found on gameupdates.org.
- No aggressive behaviour or flaming.
- No trashing of other peoples topics (i.e. SPAM).
- No language other than english.
- No swearing or attacking other users.
- No posting of adult material.
- No discussion about warez, cracks or illegal material.
- No links to warez, cracks or illegal material.
- No requesting or posting of serials, CD keys, passwords or cracks.
- Do not post large images, use a link or thumbnail instead.
- No double posting. If you wish to post again, and yours is the last post
in the thread please use the EDIT function, instead of posting a double.
- Please ensure all questions are posted in the correct section!
(Game questions in the Games section, Mod questions in the Mod section, etc.)
- Finally, please read the FAQ before asking any questions!
Avatar Guidelines - Please try to follow these guidelines
- The allowed formats are .gif, .jpg and .png.
- Be considerate. Resize your images to a width of 150 pixels and a size of no more than 150 KB. Large images will be rescaled anyway: smaller images will be expanded and will not look good; larger images will just waste bandwidth and CPU cycles.) For now this is just a guideline but it will be automatically enforced in the near future.
- Do not use potentially offensive material involving porn, religious material, animal / human cruelty or ideologically charged images. Mods have wide discretion on what is acceptable. If in doubt PM one.