Rome Total War 1.0 - 1.5
Number of files: 2[Hide list]
This torrent has multiple files, you can choose which file(s) to download in your BitTorrent client.
If your client does not support this feature you can download and install Azureus or uTorrent.
Please check out our sponsors below.
1.0 - 1.3 (104.4 MB):
The Rome - Total War 1.3 update patch contains performance enhancement and includes a number of gaming fixes. For a full list of changes please view the Patch v1.3 readme. Note: you must download the patch to play online. You cannot continue to play online with unpatched versions of the game. In addition, You must download the patch to play online with other Barbarian Invasion owners.
This patch features the Battle editor to create historical battles. Plus it includes the Battle scripting system as used in the promotional trailers and the introductions to historical battles. Finally, there is the movie editor. This tool allows you to create the kind of footage that you will have seen in the Rome: Total War ingame movies, the BBC show 'Time Commanders' and the History Channel series 'Decisive Battles'.
1.3 - 1.5 (28.3 MB):
The Rome - Total War 1.5 update patch contains performance enhancements and includes a number of gaming fixes. You must patch Rome - Total War to version 1.3 before applying the 1.5 update (get the 1.3 update here). This update has the following improvements:
* Fixed the memory leak slowdown issue that was seen when playing the campaign map for prolonged periods.
* Fixed the Naval battles that were not working correctly in version 1.3. AI-controlled factions will now make proper use of ships.
* Saved games from version 1.2 will work in version 1.5. A couple of other problems with saved games have also been fixed to prevent crashes.
* The Gauls can no longer recruit Naked Fanatics as they no longer have farming-related shrines and temples.
* Academy-class buildings now give a law bonus, as they do in the BI expansion pack. These buildings now have uses in cities without governors or generals in residence.
* Only Roman factions can hold Games at an Arena-class building.
* Diplomacy has been tweaked so that Roman diplomatic activity is more coherent.
* Fleeing armies can now only flee once after a large battle defeat.
* The AI will now use 'fire at will' with idle units so that they throw pila at nearby enemies.
* The AI will now make a decision about throwing pila before charging into combat based on the location of enemy units.
Additional infoType Update/patch
Size 129.7 MB (135,983,967 bytes)
Downloaded 1911 time(s)
Uploaded by LordMike
Peers[See full list]
0 seeder(s), 0 leecher(s) = 0 peer(s) total
<< Prev Next >>
1 - 2
<< Prev Next >>