Eve of Destruction 2 - v1.1 Server
Please check out our sponsors below.
Server files for Eve of Destruction 2.
|The following is a list of some of the tweaks and changes we ended up employing to the v1.1 build of the mod.|
1. Sniper Kit Classes, USAR, NVA and VC:
* Tweaked all sniper rifles to have more recoil, bullet deviation and bullet drop. Reduced amount of ammo carried.
* Removed cross hair on all sniper rifles WHEN NOT SCOPED OR ZOOMED.
* Dropped number of ammo clips on secondary weapon to 2.
* Removed hand grenades and replaced with smoke grenades for cover.
* Dropped number of deployable ap mines to 1. 2 allowed in the world if resupplied.
2.Medic Classes, USAR, NVA and VC:
* Reduced number of handgrenades to 2 and added colored purple smoke for US medic. VC medic gets blue smoke.
* Reduced number of ammo clips for secondary weapon to 2.
3. Point Man, USAR:
* Originally, this class was going to have the M79 as the primary weapon as reported in first posting of the change log. We decided not to do this at this time. We will probably just have the M79 kit as a pickup kit at a future date.
* This feature not implemented Added New Pointman Class. M79 is primary weapon, 5 HE 40mm grenades.
* Dropped number of M79 smoke grenades to 2 and increased reload time to prevent smoke spamming.
4. Point Man, NVA and VC:
* Added additional smoke grenade, from 1 to 2.
5. Additional Updates
* Updated CF, NVA and VC soldier mesh.
* Added New SF Soldier and Skin.
* Added in New Smoke Grenade for Sniper Class.
* Added silenced CAR-15, to SF Pointman Class as a unlockable.
* Reduced number of rounds in Colt 1911 pistol from 13 to 8.
* Increased number of rounds in TT-33 to 9.
* Most other handweapons, had increases in number of magazines by 1.
* Increased PPSH clip ammo from 30 to 35.
* Stationary weapons given ammo count. No longer are they unlimited.
* Tweaked mortar firing sound to not be heard throughout map.
* Tweaked mortar firing rate to reduce spamming.
* Updated vehicle mounted M60 hit power.
* Increased travel of mounted M60 on Helicopters.
* Gave M60 ammo count, no longer unlimited amount.
* Added additional ammo to ZPU-4.
1. Added SP and Co-Op support to several maps:
* Close Fire, Dawn at the Rice Paddies, Radio Tower and Truong Son Chasm.
2. Fixed Single Player and/or Co-Op support for:
* Deep Jungle, Lost in Vietnam Day, Lost in Vietnam Night, Purple Haze and Who'll Stop the Rain.
Above Singleplayer or Co-op fixes or additions thanks to our friends at: www.battlefieldsingleplayer.planetbattlefield.gamespy.com Thanks to several members there for their support. (soco11, Death Enforcer, M.Combat, Zinnstein)
3. Replaced kits on Deep Jungle and Stream with proper SF Kit types.
4. Updated Deep Jungle, lighting and added alternate paths up mountain.
5. Updated Dawn at the Rice Paddies.
6. Updated River Run.
7. Updated River Run the Aftermath.
8. Updated Overrun.
9. Updated Overrun the Beginning.
10. Updated We Were Soldiers Once to prevent Crashing, 32p and 64p.
11. Updated Lost in Vietnam Night to prevent Crashing, 64p.
12. Updated Lost in Vietnam Day.
13. Updated Radio Tower to prevent Crashing, 32p and 64p.
1. Fixed missing network code on M151A2 Jeeps.
2. Fixed missing network code on Gaz69 Jeep Mounted DSHK.
1. Fixed collision mesh issue with some custom vegitation (bushes) and projectiles. Projectiles now pass through all leaf areas.
2. Fixed issue with Vine Tree.
No other military conflict is comparable to those dramatic years of the 20th century. Most rumors spread about the Indochaina and Vietnam War are not honest, even though it was the best documented war in history. No other military conflict was ever so controversial, pointing to an unloved fact: our enemy was not the only source of evil, the evil could be found within ourselves. The "Eve Of Destruction" mod is a tribute to the U.S. , ARVN and Vietcong/NVA soldiers who fought and died in Vietnam, and also to the Vietnamese people.
It features a variety of weapons, over 40 brand new vehicles and diverse maps ranging from dense jungles to overgrown rice paddies.
is isn't a half mod, where you have some reskinned weapons the same old bf2 soldiers and vehicles, this is the real deal. All new weapons, all new soldiers, all new vehicles and all new maps. This is a full on total modification.
Additional infoVisible no (dead)
Size 55.6 MB (58,296,876 bytes)
Downloaded 142 time(s)
Uploaded by Zrix
Peers[See full list]
0 seeder(s), 0 leecher(s) = 0 peer(s) total